This fits your .
Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
This enameled cast iron Dutch oven has outer diameter of 23 cm; height 10 cm and thickness of 0.60 cm is meticulously designed to serve you for years and decades to come by resisting to temperatures up to 500 degrees F
Enameled cast iron Dutch oven is ideal for braising and other methods that require long cooking over low heat or it can be used easily on the stove and as a serving dish on the table
Iron deficiency is fairly common worldwide especially among women so cooking food in a enameled cast iron dutch oven can increase iron content by as much as 20%
Cast iron Dutch oven may seem like an old fashioned choice in the kitchen but this dependable cookware is a must in the modern kitchen because it doesn’t leach chemicals
Allow enameled cast iron pans to cool completely before washing them in hot soapy water with a sponge using regular dishwashing liquid soap
Utopia's Enameled Cast Iron
Utopia Kitchen now brings you the beautifully designed red enameled Dutch oven along with the qualities of Cast Iron.
Prepare delicious dishes and indulge into the best cooking experience at home with this tight lid Dutch Oven that retains heat extremely well.
Its porcelain enameled layer helps you in easy cleanup of the pot.
|Premium Quality Cookware|
Our cast iron is carefully produced by our partner factories in China where we make sure it meets and exceeds all the standards of a US customer.
Utopia has chosen best material and procedures in preparation of enameled dutch oven. We believe this cookware will meet your needs for years to come and enhance your confidence further in Utopia Kitchen's product range.
|Elegance in Design|
Utopia Kitchen cares about how your kitchen looks with our products. Its shiny outer red porcelain and light color inner porcelain is specifically designed to give your kitchen the brightness and contrast it deserves.
Live a colorful life with a colored dutch oven or gift this to your near ones and show your love to them.
With all cast iron cookware benefits, comes the care it needs.
In order to prolong the Oven’s life, please follow the following instructions:
- Allow the cookware to cool completely before washing in hot soapy water with a sponge using regular dish washing liquid soap
- It is dish washer safe but hand washing with warm and soapy water is recommended. This will protect the cookware's original appearance.
- Citrus-based cleaners should be avoided. They can make surface dull.
- Remove slight stains by rubbing with dampened cloth and baking soda. For persistent stains, soak interior of the cookware for 2 to 3 hours with a mixture of 3 tablespoons of household bleach per quart of water.
- Use 2 cups of boiling water and 4 tablespoons of baking soda to remove stubborn baked on food. Boil for a few minutes then use nylon or wood scraper to loosen food.
- Dry cookware completely before storing.
Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven - Red Color with Lid, 3.2-quart - by Utopia Kitchen Kitchen & Dining - LKA0Z13DW